Friday, June 13, 2008

Pizza@home.ausfilstyle

There is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel. This photo was taken when we had an hour of black out and all the candle gifts from friends were utilised. I don't normally light candles unless I have to as I am not a great candle fan but after this photo I thought that I might use them occasionally- candlelit dinners at home perhaps...




It's the hubby's turn to cook on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. He cooks fish and chips, pizza or a roast. This time he cooked pizza. I am his most devouted kitchen hand....it was a nice pizza too- home made, fresh ingredients and hungry customers- the son who can demolish it in less than 15 minutes...as they say the proof of the pudding is in the eating.


He makes his own dough, but if he is not around, I just buy the pre-made ones from the supermarket. We copied the ingredients added by Dominos, having more or less of it.
We call one the supreme (bacon, mushroom, capsicums red and green, olives, 2 kinds of cheeses and a home made pizza sauce) and the other hawaiian (ham, bacon, pineapple).







more photos here