Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th (13 Jan 2012)



For those who are superstitious where I sometimes am, I take special care and mindfulness when it's Friday, the 13th. I am not sure why some people consider that 13 is an unlucky number.  Even in the cruise ship on a cruise, there is no level 13 and some tall buildings do not feature the no 13 on their floors.  I am not sure what it is but I just observed that people always state, 'it's Friday the a13th! bad luck..." will take extraordinary care as it is Friday, the 13th, etc.  For this day though,  I had some glitches however I'd say that the day went well after lunch, after having some little hiccups in the morning.  Now I can rest my case and wait for the result.  I am expecting 2 positive results then I will have the dilemma to choose which one.  The basis of my decision is the one that will cost less in the long run.  But if I don't have a choice, I will just be happy with the outcome.  Someone out there knows best and I will have faith and follow of His wishes.  Confused? Well, I don't blame you as I got so confused myself. 
The photos were taken in Graceland, Memphis Tennessee in the home of The King Elvis Presley. There was a building there with his car collections and this special pink Cadillac number was a gift to his beloved mother.