Tuesday, October 23, 2012

When retirement is studying

I 'retired' from my 9 to 5 grind to supposedly enjoy some fun things around me but NO! Somehow I got myself in some study program that I thought will be as simple as completing forms online and getting to know how to provide services by just navigating the complicated website. However, it was called Migration Law and Practice and I should have paid attention to the word LAW as it is indeed a subject that I've been trying to get away from all my academic days. The struggle started as it is also a postgraduate program.

It looks like I'm deep into it now and there's no way out at the moment so I am burning midnight oil most nights just to get on with my law-background classmates. So, help me God! Yes, this is a whine :)
 coffee to survive
 staring at this on campus
 solace in food
 hubby's sunday roast
 as if surrounding myself with books helps
 I should get inspiration from the national hero
 Dr Jose Rizal
 His bust proudly stands near the Trains
 In Sydney's Central Station
 During one of my lectures over at the UTS