Sunday, April 09, 2006

'gidday all ...


A couple of days ago i decided to start my blog but somehow lost my pw and userid. Ray recovered it for me so here goes...

I must give tribute to ray- he is actually my beloved son. I don't have much complaints about him - he is the dream son, lucky to have him really or is it that he is lucky to have me as a mum- whatever- we are lucky to have each other. He has given me nothing but pride and joy- we have had some moments but they are all learning experience that binds us even stronger.

Yesterday we attended a birthday party of a friend's hubby in a place called ferny grove- 45 minute drive from our house. Nice drive inland (we live in a peninsula). It was pretty good and met some new people. i made an apple crumble but left my custard cream at home so i decided to make another one today as ray was not able to taste the one last night. By the way this is just a new friend, i met from a recently met acquaintance who is also my namesake. Recent means not a year even.

Today we finished some contract upholstery work- David (my hubby) and I. We do the usual weekend work but both of us enjoy working outdoors tending to our plants- we are starting to be keen gardeners again.