Monday, April 10, 2006

monday monday


A song popularised by the Mamas and the Papas, one of my fave bands. It is the start of a working week for a lot like me, when the weekend would have refreshed you. But... My dear young son is a bit of a worry- and i am hoping that all will be well after seeing the GP and no recurrence will happen- otherwise i will sharpen my dressing skills even more, not to mention my driving skills (to/from hosp. wound clinic, pharmacies etc). Might even end up finishing my christmas quilt. hehehe keep up the spirit and even an event like this can become an unforgettable experience. He is a dream patient too keeping the nurses in the pediatric ward entertained....

I txt Vivi today my darling daughter- after 22 years she decided that she had enough of me and gone to live somewhere in the darkside- i mean southside. I do miss her terribly but birds have to leave their nests and that's what she decided to do. She is a dream daughter really - a breeze to look after - because she leaves me alone- she is more preoccupied with her own activities actually. Before I get lost in nostalgia the reason i txt her is due to some easter choco pressies for her and Haines and like a little girl, she still would love to have them. So we arranged to meet tomorrow in the Big House and probably have some lunch. I always look forward to seeing her. But seems like we always go eat when we see each other. We both love our food but unlike her who is slim and trim, I am the opposite.

Bill payment today by internet (thank God!) which really saves a lot of time- just imagine if we have to go and pay bills individually for each establishment. I paid 8 bills today. Next payment will be towards the end of the month. Late payment fees apply if not paid by the due date so, i have been bitten so I have learnt the expensive way.