Wednesday, February 27, 2008

my dream is to visit san francisco one day and other updates

I am on sick leave for a couple of days. One of those times when I have to see a doctor as I am experiencing dizzy spells while lying on the bed and feeling really nauseated at times. My weekend was spent in bed- sick! Anyway with blood tests, doctors appointments and magic pills and ginger teas, everything is under control.

Work suffers though- just a bit stressed with the rigours of moving from the 3rd floor to the 5th floor, with a barrage of online trainings - gee i can't really wait to get on with it! and maybe this work stress is giving me all these symptoms to get away from it haha! i think i prefer the 3rd floor.....

My sweet friend Janet from Taipei ( i will visit this place one day....) was so kind to cheer me up with photos of San Francisco(photo featured in my previous blog), one of the cities i'd like to visit one day. I want to share them with you here.

other updates....

Ray started university this week- Universityof Queensland and the course is (thank God it wasn't music...yet!)..Bachelor of Business Management majoring in Real Estate and Property Development- he is currenly into Buffett, Trump, investment books and magazines...hope that he will keep at it and he will make me a millionaire's mum one day hahaha..just wishful thinking! it does not really matter for as long as he is happy and leaves me alone...sometimes.....

David is back to his normal upholstery work and on the weekend the renovation project at home was resumed with a vengeance, with the front staircase being upgraded and the two driveways partly cemented..yuhooo! maybe the mess around the house is giving me stress..i should actually start cleaning up soon to lessen the stressor. should find someone to help me....

have a lovely day!

photos courtesy of janet