Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hey pose- this is candid camera!

These pictures were taken in Baguio and Manila- Feb 06


Joseph is always on the phone, talking to Beth (who is in the U.S.) at this time. We were at SM Baguio waiting for a table to be vacated to have lunch. I took some candid shots- Mike and David saw me and posed. Then Joseph senses that picture is being taken and he gave his ear a break from the cellphone to give me a smile. Nice shot- 'atta boy- always say 'Cheeze'.

Here's another one- taken in Manila of the lovely couple, Dolly and Mon. Dolly is always alert- Mon is still deciding what to have for breakfast(we were going out to have B/F). Then Mon realised that the camera was directed at them....big smile!

Good shots- they don't know that I also kept the other shots.

Just for fun- I love taking candid shots- so be careful- always smile and show me your good side as you'll never know...KEEP SMILING ! AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND/WEEKDAY.

HEY JOSEPH YOU GAVE ME THE IDEA....THANKS...VISIT THIS SITE AGAIN AT LEAST EACH WEEK HUH- REGARDS.