Monday, March 05, 2007

sooo busy at work


where i work as viewed from the bus
I am presently training and mentoring 2 people. And it's making me very tired but I love it- better than what I normally do of assessing statements and ringing up clients. I am seriously thinking of joining the training department as the feedbacks I got from the people I am mentoring are very inspiring and am motivated and i just love being productive in helping the new people at work get into the mainstream of things....must finish the teaching course I started at QUT.

this is just a break from my 'serial' on Melbourne.

have a great day my dear visitors...will visit you all soon. please be patient and despite my busy schedule, I will update every week. Promise. Please visit peoples and plants.

the parking at work