Sunday, December 07, 2008

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas (again!)


Hello everyone!


That was the xmas tree last year. I am in the process of putting them up this weekend and I hope that I get done and share with you some photos. My camera is misplaced i have to look for it first.


Anyway, i hope that you are all in xmas moods and spirits.


Xmas is the most wonderful time for me, I get so mesmerised with all christmas songs, christmas trimmings in homes and shopping centres also add to my excitement. I will not do a lot of christmas shopping this year as I would like to donate to some charities who are in need of supplies for the less fortunate. But you have my thoughts and prayers for a blessed and happy christmas and the most wonderful of new years.


Love and care to you all xo


Vicky